Comment on page
31 January 23: Change request subject, ordered lists, and more
We've added more context around change requests, improved performance and squashed some bugs.
A default subject is added when you create a change request instead of leaving it untitled. This allows you to see what are the most recent changes at a glance, even if you forget to add a subject to a change request.
The subject defaults to your name and the date you started the change request
- Add default subject to change requests without one.
- Update change request's
updatedAtfield on all comment activity.
You can start at steps 2, 3, or beyond in an ordered list now. If you already have an ordered list somewhere else on your page, you can pick the numbering up where you left off after that. No need to start at 1 every time.
You can start your list at any number
- Allow insertion of ordered lists starting at another number than 1 by typing
- Add support in Markdown/HTML parsing for ordered lists starting at another number than 1
We've also made improvements to the following:
- Notify also collection and organization reviewers when a change request is submitted for review
- Change requests are no longer automatically converted to draft when editing happens
- Usability and accessibility improvements for CheckBox
- Add an API endpoint to allow adding/removing users from a team based on their email
- No longer list expandable blocks in the page outline
Below is a list of bug fixes also included in this release:
- Fix an issue where user couldn't access change request
- Fix page conflicts indicators not showing anymore when page has conflicts
- Fix position of deleted diff indicator when the first block is deleted.
- Fix issue where diff tooltip does not show for deleted pages
- Fixed an issue where the comments side panel would not scroll to the right place.
- Fix syntax highlighting in code blocks wrapped in an expandable
- Fix body of expandable blocks not being indexed in search engine
- Fix an issue where new pages would not show block-level diffs
We're constantly working on improving the way you and your team work in GitBook, and value your input on features, bugs, and more. Make sure you head to our official GitBook Community to join the discussion.
Last modified 9mo ago